The hygiene concept of our hotel in Tirol
We go one step further so that you can
enjoy a worriless holiday here with us
The corona virus has shown us how quickly pathogens can be transmitted from one person to the next. This applies not only to the corona virus, but to all germs. We have decided to leave nothing to chance when it comes to the hygiene concept of our hotel in Ötztal - Tirol, now and also in the future. This is the only way you can enjoy a relaxed and safe holiday. And it is the most important thing to us.
But first and foremost, we want you to feel comfortable with us so that you will enjoy your stay without restrictions. We achieve this goal by placing particular emphasis on cleanliness and disinfecting all surfaces. In our cozy rooms & suites you can cuddle up in the beds with a clear conscience or relax on the couch with your loved ones after a memorable day in the mountains. The hygiene standards of our hotel in Tirol are also designed to protect our employees – as their health is very important to us.
- Advance registration is possible using the pre-travel clearance online form: https://entry.ptc.gv.at/
- Access test – antigen test (max. 48 hours), PCR test (max. 72 hours) and recovered people with official certificate not older than 6 months
- Self-tests every 2 days during the stay
- Our reception is equipped with partition screens to provide additional protection for you and our employees. An FFP2 mask is required where there is no separating screen.
- Your room card will be disinfected before it is issued.
- The pens are regularly disinfected.
- We warmly welcome you - for the time being without a handshake. You will find out that a friendly smile can also be seen in the eyes.
- For a quick check-in, please send your personal data in advance by e-mail or phone.
- The guest rooms and bathrooms are regularly disinfected.
- Doorknobs, light switches, remote controls and telephones are regularly disinfected.
- Separate cleaning cloths are used for each room and area.
- Distance markings at the reception etc. of at least 2 meters
- FFP2 masks required
- Hand disinfection in all public areas (lobby, toilet, buffet, etc.)
- Regular disinfection of handrails on stairs and door handles
- Regular ventilation of public areas
- Limited number of people in the elevators depending on the size of the elevator (information provided in the elevators)
- Please keep a distance of 2 meters from the other guests.
- We ask you to use your FFP2 mask indoors and in all sanitary facilities.
- The meals are served by our service staff wearing an FFP2 mask.
- Please disinfect your hands before going to the buffet. We also ask you to wear your FFP2 mask at the buffet.
- Closing time at 10.00 pm
- Opening times of sauna parlor: 3.00 pm – 7.00 pm
- 20 m² area per person
- FFP2 mask required outside the sauna and in the sanitary facilities
- No aufguss sessions are currently recommended in the sauna or steam bath.
- The number of people is limited and indicated accordingly.
- Guests traveling together can use the sauna and steam bath together.
- The loungers are regularly disinfected.
- We know from experience that despite all the anticipation for the booked holiday, something can always happen at short notice. In order to avoid costs and annoyance, we strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance: either Hotelstorno-Plus or the extensive Hotelstorno-Premium insurance (including accident coverage) as a precaution against cancellation, early departure or mountain rescue (including helicopter rescue) - you can simply conclude your insurance contract here.
- NEW: In spite of the pandemic status, Europäische Reiseversicherung also offers coverage in case of Covid-19 since 29 May 2020! More details on this courtesy are available here.
Of course, we strictly adhere to all legally approved safety measures and regulations and we will do our very best to ensure your health and safety. At the same time, we would like to react flexibly to restrictions or easing measures with appropriate adjustments. We therefore reserve the right to make changes and will keep you up to date. We are always at your disposal for further questions or requests.
See you soon at scenic Alpenaussicht in Gurgl.