Your holiday in Ötztal. At scenic Hotel Alpenaussicht in Obergurgl.
All details about advance payment,
check-in and more
Here with us you always have the facts in view so that nothing can stand in the way of a memorable Ötztal holiday. It is best to read all the booking details of our Hotel Alpenaussicht carefully. We will of course be happy to answer any questions that may arise. You can easily book online at the best price here. Also take a closer look at our services included and details about check-in and check-out, arrival and departure plus a lot more.
General information about holidays at Hotel Alpenaussicht in Obergurgl:
For a carefree holiday: especially in times like these, you never know exactly what's coming and therefore we recommend that you take out travel insurance when booking. It is available from our partner at a reasonable price. Click here for more detailed information.
As a precaution for cancellation, early departure or mountain rescue including helicopter rescue, we recommend the Hotelstorno-Plus or the extensive Hotelstorno-Premium insurance including accident coverage. You can simply conclude your insurance contract here.
NEW: In spite of the pandemic status, Europäische Reiseversicherung also offers coverage in case of Covid-19 since 29 May 2020! More details on this courtesy are available here.
- On your day of departure, we kindly ask you to leave your room or suite by 10.00 am at the latest. Therefore all services included end at this point of time as well as the right to use the hotel premises. However, you are welcome to store your luggage here at the hotel if you still want to enjoy the day of departure. You can also leave your car here free of charge - by prior arrangement and availability.
- On your day of arrival, the rooms and suites are ready for occupancy from 3.00 pm.
- In the event of late arrival after 6.00 pm, we ask you to inform us by phone so that we can maintain your reservation.
- If you still want to hit the slopes on the day of departure, you are welcome to take a refreshing shower in our wellness parlor after skiing. We charge € 15.00 per person.
- In addition, on the day of departure - depending on availability and by prior arrangement - you are welcome to leave your car in our parking area free of charge.
Prices and discounts apply according to the current price list. In case of doubt or typing errors on the website, the terms and prices according to the current price list apply. Last-minute or short-term offers: Already existing room reservations cannot be changed to last-minute or short-term offers.
As soon as we receive your advance payment according to your reservation confirmation, the reservation is considered binding. We ask for your understanding that we cannot cover any expenses and that only the amount that is credited to our account will be used as deposit.
to the following bank account:
IBAN: AT62 36 32 4000 0139 0152
Free bathrobes are available for you with a minimum stay of 7 nights. For a short stay, we charge a washing fee of € 10.00 per bathrobe.
On request and depending on availability, you can check-in earlier. For an early check-in we charge € 50.00 per person.
If you want to leave your room after 10.00 am, we will charge a late check-out fee of € 50.00 per person from 10.00 am onwards. Please discuss a possible late check-out with the reception in advance. Even late check-outs that have not been agreed upon will be charged without exception.
Discounts on hotel prices are only valid in parents' room or in a room with 2 full-paying people:
- Children from 0 to 2 years: free of charge
- Children from 3 to 6 years receive a 50% discount
- Children from 7 to 14 years: 30% discount
- Additional adult guests from 15 to 99 years: 20% discount
We are happy to serve you our fresh rock spring water in the restaurant and ask for your understanding that we charge € 4.90 per water carafe for this service.
We love animals. However, out of general consideration, pets are not allowed in our hotel. We ask for your understanding.
We ask for your understanding that we cannot reserve certain tables or window seats for organizational reasons.
We ask for appropriate clothing during meals (no bathrobe, but a T-shirt is ok) and for festive clothing at the gala evening on Christmas and New Year's Eve.
No reimbursement for meals not consumed.
Prices include half board or breakfast (depending on the season or price selection) and are exclusive of resort tax amounting to € 3.50 per person and day.
Please note: The prices listed on our website are “starting from” prices. You can find the current daily price per night on the respective detail page of our rooms. By publishing a new price list, all previous prices lose their validity! We reserve the right to change prices. Misprints and errors as well as changes to offers excepted.
We would like to point out that smoking is not permitted in our rooms or in the (entire) hotel. Ashtrays are available at the main entrance. For a necessary complete cleaning, caused by tobacco smoke, we charge € 200.00 plus the costs incurred for not renting the room for at least three days.
The drink bills are posted to your room bill and can therefore be paid at the end of your stay. The receipts are confirmed by your signature.
The skipass is not included in our offers. A new skipass price system has been launched for the Gurgl and Sölden ski areas since the 2020/21 winter season. The prices for the skipasses are no longer fixed as before, but depend on the date of purchase, the season and demand. The new dynamic price model offers attractive rates (up to -20%) and rewards those who secure their skipasses weeks or months in advance in the online shop. Up to 5 days before the first validity day of the skipass, the skipass is always cheaper in the online shop and after that period (from 4 or less days in advance) the highest cash desk ticket price applies online. The earlier you buy your ticket, the cheaper it is. Thanks to the offered cancellation insurance, all skipasses are refunded up to 5 days BEFORE the 1st validity day of the skipass.
The Austrian hotel regulations apply exclusively.
- (1) There are no cancellation fees up to 1 month before arrival.
- (2) 30 days to 15 days before arrival, 50% of the room price will be charged.
- (3) Between 14 days and 1 day before arrival, 90% of the room price will be charged.
- (4) In the event of late arrival or early departure, we charge 90% of the room price.
- Different cancellation conditions apply to the New Year's Eve week.
Regarding (1): The accommodation contract can be canceled by both contractual partners by unilateral declaration at the latest one month before the agreed arrival date of the guest without paying a cancellation fee. A binding accommodation contract exclusively exists through a written confirmation of the booking by Hotel Alpenaussicht! A cancellation must be made in writing and reconfirmed by the hotel in writing.
For group reservations of more than 8 rooms, the following cancellation conditions apply:
- There are no cancellation fees up to 3 months before arrival.
- 3 months to 1 month before arrival, 40% of the room price will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days before arrival, 70% of the room price will be charged.
- Between 14 days and 1 day before arrival, 90% of the room price will be charged.
- In the event of late arrival or early departure, we charge 90% of the room price.
We reserve the right to charge a processing or administration fee in certain cancellation cases
We accept cash payments and payment by EC card, MasterCard or VISA.
The rooms are allocated according to availability. The floor plans of the rooms and the furniture can vary.
We are happy to fulfill your room request. However, we cannot guarantee fixed room numbers.